After a brief hiatus, our 'Serving Others Saturday' for December is going to be spectacular and indoors! Crafters, vendors, books, gifts, flea market, music, activities for the kids, lunch, baked goods, and so much more!
How can you help? There are so many ways:
1. Ask your vendor and crafter friends to sign up with Deb Jones (443-994-4637) or Jane Hudgins (410-218-1747). Tables are only $10 each!
2. Ask your friends and family to attend. Repost the Rejoice Fellowship post to your Facebook page.
3. Get a flea market table for yourself. It's a great way to declutter and make a little extra Christmas money in the process.
4. Sign up to help set up & decorate, serve lunch, prepare for or work the church rummage table & book sale, bake goodies, help with the children's activities, pop popcorn, serve hot chocolate, sell your own items, and help with clean up.
5. Donate items to the church rummage sale. Please ensure they are clean and in working order.
6. Bring your non-perishable food items and enjoy the fun and fellowship of our last Living Stones event of 2023.
There's something for everyone to do to help make this special event a huge success. See the sign up sheet in the gathering area.